Visiting the Brewery
Opening Hours are 10:30 am to 18:00 pm daily
Admission to the Brewery Shop is free during opening hours
Admission to the Visitor Experience for anyone over 18, including the Firkin Deck Restaurant is via Membership of the Goddards Brewery Club exclusively. One-off Membership of the Goddards Brewery Club costs £12.50.
- Goddards Brewery Club membership card which is valid for one year (with free annual renewals for regulars).
- Unlimited further admissions during that year.
- The Firkin Info Bar – our 18 touch-screen, self-service 'kiosk' bars, which tell you (nearly) all you ever wanted to know about brewing in general, and Goddards Brewery in particular!
- 10% off ALL items for sale in the Firkin Shop.
- An introductory guide leaflet to help you find your self-guided way round.
- A souvenir embossed Goddards Brewery pint goblet.
- A Firkin Warm Welcome video to get you in the mood.
- Three third-of-a-pint Goddards Brewery tastings (or a soft drink equivalent).
- Unlimited visits to the Firkin Deck Restaurant (try resisting that !).
- The adjoining Firkin Terrace, with super views to The Downs.
- In summer months, access to our outside 'wet' bar – the Firkin Outside.
- The Brewery and Bottling Hall Viewing Terrace with an explanation of what’s going on.
- "News, Views and Booze" – be the first to hear about news, views and new releases from Goddards Brewery.